We are committed to empowering and supporting victims and survivors of domestic abuse; by providing a range of flexible and accessible services that promote positive change.
Using our knowledge and expertise we inform policy and raise awareness to protect and keep victims and survivors safe.
- We are committed in heart and mind to challenging domestic abuse
- We empower todays victims to become tomorrows survivors
- We are open minded and compassionate in our approach
- We respect the choices of all service users and are empathic to their needs
- Our teams strive for excellence in all services they deliver
- We build honest and trusting relationships
- We challenge inequality and respect diversity
- We walk alongside individuals nurturing confidence and independence