We are happy to share details for donating Christmas presents and christmas food hamper items to our families for 2018. If you would like to donate to help one of our families living in refuge or those families we support in the community we are looking for the following for Christmas 2018
Womens : New gift sets, slippers, pyjamas, perfume, toiletries, fluffy socks,
Children: 0-18 years both female & male : toys, gift sets, toiletries, perfume/aftershave, arts and crafts, slippers, pyjamas, gift vouchers for teenagers 11-18 yrs
Food: Non-perishable food items to make up Christmas day food hampers: tins of sweets, boxes of chocolates, biscuits, crackers, chutney, crackers, stuffing, puds, cakes, etc
Food shopping vouchers £5, £10 & £20 for Asda, Sainsburys Tesco
We have new 2018 drop off/collection points which you can use up to 10 December 2018. These are at
- Westlea Primary School, Langstone Way, Swindon SN5 7BT
- Abbey Meads Medical Practice, Abbey Meads Village Centre, Swindon SN25 4YZ
- Priory Road Surgery, Park South, Swindon SN3 2EZ
- Kingswood Surgery, Kingswood Avenue, Park North SN3 2RJ
- Sainsbury’s Borough Fields, Royal Wootton Bassett SN4 7AX
- Sainsbury’s Oxford Road, Stratton St Margaret Stratton, Swindon SN3 4EW
Please note only the above sites are genuine collection points. We have not agreed any other sites or individuals to collect for us. Please be careful not to be scammed !
If you would prefer you can call us direct to discuss your donation on 01793 864984
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT !